Covered in the Ceramic x dProfiles community collaboration call 3 on November 25, 2020:
- The Ceramic and IDX teams shared updates about hardening the specs, improving network performance, and feature freezing before Ceramic mainnet launch.
- The IDX team mentioned their tutorial for integrating IDX for user identity alongside SkyDB for user and application data storage. The team will release a similar tutorial for integrating IDX with Textile ThreadsDB in the coming weeks.
- The IDX team shared the specification for social account verification services, which is currently under development to allow DIDs to be associated with Web2 social accounts.
- Members of the community demoed UBDI and BrightID
- The community discussed IPR for specs/standards work.
See the full meeting notes here.